Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Guilty pleasure now just making me feel guilty, period

This annoying, bimbo, airhead, talentless, waste of good air drama queen just got her own reality show. Didn't take Nostradamus to see this one coming, especially after her "controversial" beating at the hands of Sharon Osborne on that Charm School reunion mess.

Gold-diggers, say hello to your queen/spokeswoman:
Photobucket

From: Defamer
"Speaking of perfect marriages, you probably won't have one with Osbourne scratch post Megan Hauserman, who after a month is still looking for wealthy men to buy her, ahem, hand in her next reality atrocity, Trophy Wife. Come one, come all, you Los Angeles and Las Vegas Craigslisters — all this can be yours:

Looking for the ultimate Trophy Wife? Reality TV Star and Playboy Cybergirl Megan Hauserman is looking for a man who will shower her with love and money.

If you are a single man with the net worth of $1,000,000 or more, then Megan would love to meet you. Whether you are a CEO or a TRUST FUND BABY, she would make the perfect arm candy for any man...who can afford her!"


I can't shake this "I'm partly to blame for" feeling. I'd imagine this is how the party-loving best friend of an alcoholic feels. You know, the dude who is fully aware of his pal's sipping addiction yet still forces him out to clubs where shots pour in rapid succession. A shameful enabler.

I'm guilty as charged when it comes to watching I Love Money, Real Chance at Love, Rock of Love, Double Shot at Love, etc. But when a slut-bucket does a body shot out of another slut-bucket's cooch on Rock of Love Bus, an internal trigger begins firing at my better judgment like a tommygun, and it hits me: "I'm giving this asinine bullshit ratings right now."

Therefore, I'm as much to blame for Megan Ho-serman getting her own society-devolving quasi-reality show as the next Celebreality junkie. Trophy Wife will be a celebration of gold-digging that'll obviously be a smash hit, and introduce the world to a slew of money-hungry douchebags who'll eventually be awarded their own spinoff shows. And the cycle of brain-slaughtering will go on, and on, and on.

And, as long as there's gorgeous new faces blessed with killer curves and reckless inhibitions, I'll be compelled to stop doing productive shit and watch them make-out with each other, instead. What a pickle.

Trophy Wife, however....I'd sooner endure Bromance, the ultimate reality TV cesspool. Don't even get me started on that shit.

No comments: