Thursday, January 8, 2009

Extremely late Christmas-related post, made timely by MST 3000

Mystery Science Theater 3000 roasts Santa Claus, this obscure Spanish holiday film that may very well be the creepiest holiday film ever made. Unintentionally so. Even scarier than the great original Black Christmas, which sent shivers on purpose.

This would've been perfect for a Christmas day post, but fuck it. Dropped the ball on that one. Still, it's Mike, Tom Servo, and Crow, so it's more than worthy, and hilarious.

If anything, you may want to fast forward over the parts where they're not watching the movie. The meat here lies within the faux theater.

[Blogger really needs to stretch the width of the posting area. You can't even see Crow to Mike's right. Excuse that, if anybody out there ever actually gives this clip a chance. Sometimes I wonder if I'm the only one watching these videos I post here. But then I realize that I don't care either way, as long as I myself enjoy them, and all is well. After all, this is my blog/site, and I can post what I want to. Post what I want to. Post what I want to.]


via videosift.com

No comments: