Sunday, August 17, 2008

A Shot of Brandi

Really, my shame over this shouldn't be something I feel the need to defend or preface with a disclaimer, being that tons of my friends admittedly adore this trashy show, too, but still, my pride begs me to do so:

I Love Money is currently my favorite show on the boob-tube, save for my obsessive viewing habits surrounding Family Guy repeats on The Cartoon Network. But yes, I Love Money is the guiltiest of all guilty pleasures, a televisial feast that truly provides zero benefits to its viewers other than hot people and cold humanity. But I'll be damned if a Sunday goes by without me catching the latest episode. And more often than not, I opt for the first lowket airing at 11:30am, something VH1 doesn't advertise for whatever reason, but works wonders in allowing me to still have a Sunday night to myself, having already seen the shitshow episode in all of its seedy glory.

Going into the series, my personal favorite female from any of these ...of Love shows was Hoopz. Physically fit, gorgeous, sporty, cool personality, stays away from the drama (for the most part), and hotter than my bedroom without any AC in the dead of July, Hoopz had it all. But gradually, as the show has commenced, I've switched over to the bimbo side: Brandi C. is my present infatuation (well, "infatuation" in the most innocent, TV watcher sense, of course).

Photobucket
[not the best picture, but it'll do....plus, that Vodka bottle only strengthens the points I'm about to make]

I don't know what it is about her. Typically, I'm not big on blondes, especially ones who bring the airhead-y, slutty-in-aura presence of a Paris Hilton type. But Brandi C. has me questioning my tastes. Have I gone over to the blonde side full force? Doubtful, but at least when it comes to her, I'm all about it. She just seems like the kind of chick who'd knock back some Petron shots with me and party the night away. No strings attached. No questions asked. No philosophical debates. Just wild times.

Maybe I'm totally misjudging her, and VH1 has painted in a way that masks her actual intelligence and multi-faceted character. But alas, unless I'm ever given the chance to hang out with her, this is all I have to work with: what I see on I Love Money. Hell, she just vomited profusely and apparently swallowed some of it after having to digest her meal for a challenge, and I'm still feeling her sexy ass. Which proves that, my heart will....go on.

Feel free to hate all you want, or condemn for liking such a bimbo. I'm already beating myself over it, so sticks and stones will do very little, my friends.

No comments: