Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Diggin' in the Fantastic Crates

I'm sure few will disagree with me here, but man did those two FANTASTIC FOUR movies really suck. Bad acting, lame stories, poor scripts, shoddy direction, etc etc etc

Jessica Alba as an invisible woman? WTF? I mean, her sexy factor has declined immensely over the years, peaking with her SIN CITY pole-dancing erotica, but still, the girl will forever be hot in some ways. So why the hell cast her as a gal who fellas CAN'T see? Dumbasses.

But yeah, those flicks were real turds, which makes the fact that this trailer I uncovered on Youtube seems better all the more sad. Handled by the infamous schlock-meister Roger Corman (dude is a veteran and notorious for producing and directing some of the most enjoyably-sleazy and low-grade cinema ever created), FANTASTIC FOUR was actually first turned into a movie way way back in 1994, but assumably because of the film's shitty quality and other ramifications, it was shelved and has yet to see the light of day. Fortunately, this trailer is available, and damn do I wish I could've seen this version over the two terrible ones we were cursed with. Enjoy the cheese:


No comments: