Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Monster Splash

Photobucket


I sincerely hope this beautiful rodent sea-creature isn't a hoax, and in fact swims the waters of Montauk....but my spidey sense smells a rat (get it? lil pun-nage for you there).

The news story attached with this, from Gawker, says how this thing washed up on the beaches of Montauk, and that, apparently, there's some sort of weird creature testing facility in the Tauk area. Sounds like a cool sci-fi farce to me, but I shall investigate further. For now, though, continue to feast your eyes on Rat-a-too-ee (spelling changed for copyright reasons, of course).

Oh, and I'll most likely be in Montauk in a few weeks, so please believe, my modus operandi the entire weekend will be to unite with Mr. Too-ee. BFFs, we shall become.

No comments: